A mirror is a smooth surface and has the ability to reflect light. There is a flat mirror, two types of curved mirror, flat mirror is often used by people to organize grooming, curved mirror and concave, convex, mainly used as a clothing mirror, furniture accessories, building decoration parts, optical instrument components as well as solar stoves, headlights and searchlights mirrors, reflective telescopes, car rearview mirror and so on.
In science, mirrors are often used in instruments such as telescopes, lasers, and industrial instruments, with a regular reflective surface polishing metal device and a gold-plated reflective film of glass or metal products, often inlaid with metal, plastic or wooden borders.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Safety performance of Insulated glass
- Use of insulating glass
- The development prospect of insulated glass
- Design Essentials of Insulated glass
- Identification of insulating glass
- Methods of manufacturing Mirrors
- How to make a mirror
- Types of Mirrors
- The daily knowledge of the mirror
- Industrial development of Mirrors