When the glass is damaged by external forces, the debris will become a honeycomb-like small blunt-angle particles, not easy to cause harm to the human body.
The same thickness of tempered glass impact strength is ordinary glass 3~5 times, flexural strength is ordinary glass 3~5 times.
Tempered glass has good thermal stability, can withstand temperature difference is 3 times times of ordinary glass, can withstand the change of temperature difference of 200 ℃.
Flat tempered, curved tempered glass belongs to safety glazing. Widely used in high-rise building doors and windows, glass curtain wall, indoor partition glass, lighting ceiling, sightseeing elevator access, furniture, glass guardrail and so on.
- What Is Tempered Glass
- The Advantages Of Tempered Glass
- The Disadvantage Of Tempered Glass
- Various Kinds Of Tempered Glass
- Emergency Method Of Tempered Glass
- The Future Development Of Tempered Glass
- Characteristics Of Tempered Glass
- What Is Insulated Glass
- Brief Introduction Of Insulating Glass Function
- The Performance Principle Of Insulating Glass
- Shaped Design Mirror With 12mm MDF Back Panel