The first is that the intensity is several times higher than the ordinary glass, bending.
The second is the use of safety, and its bearing capacity increased to improve the fragile nature, even tempered glass damage is not an acute angle of small fragments, the damage to the human body greatly reduced. Tempered glass of cold and hot-3~5 than ordinary glass has the improvement, generally can withstand 250 degrees above the temperature change, to prevent thermal cracking has obvious effect. is a kind of safety glass. To ensure the safety of qualified materials for high-rise buildings.
- What Is Tempered Glass
- Detailed Features Of Tempered Glass
- The Disadvantage Of Tempered Glass
- Various Kinds Of Tempered Glass
- Emergency Method Of Tempered Glass
- The Future Development Of Tempered Glass
- Characteristics Of Tempered Glass
- What Is Insulated Glass
- Brief Introduction Of Insulating Glass Function
- The Performance Principle Of Insulating Glass
- Shaped Design Mirror With 12mm MDF Back Panel