1 tempered glass is divided into planar tempered glass and curved tempered glass according to shape.
General flat tempered glass thickness of 3.4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7.6, 8, 9.2, 11, 12, 15, 19mm 12, curved surface tempered glass thickness 3.4, 4.5, 5.5, 7.6, 9.2, 11, 15, 19mm eight, After the specific processing thickness or to see the equipment and technology manufacturers. But the curved surface (that is, the bending tempered glass) has a maximum radian limit for each thickness. That is, the usual r R is the radius.
2 tempered glass According to its appearance is divided into: flat tempered, bending tempered.
3 Tempered glass According to its flatness is divided into: excellent products, qualified products. Excellent tempered glass for automotive windshield.
- What Is Tempered Glass
- The Advantages Of Tempered Glass
- Detailed Features Of Tempered Glass
- The Disadvantage Of Tempered Glass
- Emergency Method Of Tempered Glass
- The Future Development Of Tempered Glass
- Characteristics Of Tempered Glass
- What Is Insulated Glass
- Brief Introduction Of Insulating Glass Function
- The Performance Principle Of Insulating Glass
- Shaped Design Mirror With 12mm MDF Back Panel