Insulating glass is mainly used for buildings that require heating, air-conditioning, noise prevention or condensation, and the need for direct sunlight and special light. Widely used in residential, hotel, guesthouses, office buildings, schools, hospitals, shops and other occasions need indoor air-conditioning. can also be used for trains, automobiles, ships, freezer cabinets, doors and windows and other places.
Insulating glass is mainly used for outer glass decoration. Its optical properties, thermal conductivity, sound insulation coefficient should be in line with national standards.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Safety performance of Insulated glass
- The development prospect of insulated glass
- Design Essentials of Insulated glass
- Identification of insulating glass
- What is a mirror?
- Methods of manufacturing Mirrors
- How to make a mirror
- Types of Mirrors
- The daily knowledge of the mirror
- Industrial development of Mirrors
- SCO- Glass Factory Stoped Production