Tempered glass is to heat the high quality float glasses close to the softening point, the surface of the glass is cooled rapidly so that the compressive stress is distributed on the glass surface while the tensile stress is in the center layer. Because of the strong equal compressive stress, the tensile stress caused by the external pressure is offset by the strong compressive stress of the glass, thus increasing the safety degree of the glass.
1, strength improvement: tempered glass after the mechanical strength, impact resistance, flexural strength can reach the ordinary glass 4-5 times.
2, improve the thermal stability: tempered glass can withstand a huge temperature difference will not be damaged, resistance to variable temperature difference ability is the same thickness of ordinary float glass 3 times times.
3, safety improvement: tempered glass by the strength of the damage, rapid appearance of micro-obtuse angle particles, so as to maximize the safety of the person. Applications: Furniture, electrical and electronic industry, construction, decoration industry, bath room, car, escalator, and other special needs of safety and the existence of drastic changes in temperature difference, and can be used as hollow glass and laminated glass of the original film.
- What Is Tempered Glass
- The Advantages Of Tempered Glass
- Detailed Features Of Tempered Glass
- The Disadvantage Of Tempered Glass
- Various Kinds Of Tempered Glass
- Emergency Method Of Tempered Glass
- The Future Development Of Tempered Glass
- What Is Insulated Glass
- Brief Introduction Of Insulating Glass Function
- The Performance Principle Of Insulating Glass
- Shaped Design Mirror With 12mm MDF Back Panel
- Single Package Picture
- Better Price For Clear / Tinted / Reflective Glass