The upgrading of residents ' consumption structure, the encouragement of independent innovation of enterprises, the construction of new countryside and the process of urbanization will ensure the growth trend of the medium and long term demand of glass products in domestic market. With the development of construction, automobile, decoration, furniture, information industry technology and people's demand for living space environment, safety glass, energy-saving insulating glass and other functional processing products have been widely used. The supply and demand pattern and consumption structure of flat glass are changing.
The development of glass industry and the national economy of many industries are linked, glass industry to promote the development of the entire national economy plays an active role. Therefore, the "Eleven-Five" plan also put forward specific requirements for the development of glass industry. Also promulgated various laws and regulations to standardize the healthy development of the glass industry. Under the new situation, the glass industry must change the growth mode and adjust the industrial structure effectively to promote the healthy development of the industry according to the requirement of the scientific development view.
- What Is Tempered Glass
- The Advantages Of Tempered Glass
- Detailed Features Of Tempered Glass
- The Disadvantage Of Tempered Glass
- Various Kinds Of Tempered Glass
- Emergency Method Of Tempered Glass
- Characteristics Of Tempered Glass
- What Is Insulated Glass
- Brief Introduction Of Insulating Glass Function
- The Performance Principle Of Insulating Glass
- Shaped Design Mirror With 12mm MDF Back Panel
- Single Package Picture
- Better Price For Clear / Tinted / Reflective Glass