Hollow glass, invented by Americans in 1865, is a good insulation, sound insulation, aesthetic application, and can reduce the weight of the building of new building materials, it is the use of two (or three pieces) of glass, using high-strength high air tightness composite binder, the glass and the inclusion of desiccant aluminum alloy frame bonding, made of high-performance insulation glass.
Insulating glass a variety of properties superior to ordinary double-layer glass, so has been recognized by the world, insulating glass is two or more pieces of glass to effectively support evenly spaced and surrounding bonding seal, so that the glass layer between the formation of a dry gas space glass products. Its main materials are glass, aluminum spacer, corner bolt, butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber, desiccant.
- What Is Tempered Glass
- The Advantages Of Tempered Glass
- Detailed Features Of Tempered Glass
- The Disadvantage Of Tempered Glass
- Various Kinds Of Tempered Glass
- Emergency Method Of Tempered Glass
- The Future Development Of Tempered Glass
- Characteristics Of Tempered Glass
- Brief Introduction Of Insulating Glass Function
- The Performance Principle Of Insulating Glass
- Shaped Design Mirror With 12mm MDF Back Panel
- Single Package Picture
- Better Price For Clear / Tinted / Reflective Glass