Glass Shelves Glass shelves are a great way to add some high design to your space.We have a full selection of custom glass shelves and in-stock glass and shelf kit options. Here are some things you should know about our glass shelves. 1. Custom glass shelves are available in rectangle or square...
Glass shelves are a great way to add some high design to your space.We have a full selection of custom glass shelves and in-stock glass and shelf kit options. Here are some things you should know about our glass shelves.
1. Custom glass shelves are available in rectangle or square shapes, and you must order the glass shelf brackets separately. Choose a custom glass shelf when you need to specify the thickness of the glass, the color of the glass, or the type of edge finish on your shelves.
2. Our corner glass shelves are available in in-stock sizes, and you will need to purchase the hardware separately.
3. Most of our in-stock glass shelves are in pre-made sizes and include the necessary glass shelf hardware.
Where to Use Glass Shelves
Our custom and pre-made glass shelves can be used in a variety of places around your home or business. They're just as sturdy as other types of shelves, and can hold a fair amount of weight. A wall-mounted glass shelf can add just the right amount of modern class for a light-enhancing, streamlined look. Here are some places you can use glass shelves.
1. Bathrooms - our custom shelves and shelf kits are safe to use in a humid environment like a bathroom, even in the shower!
2. Kitchens - use glass shelves to replace a broken cabinet shelf or to add attractive storage space.
3. Home Decor - use glass shelves in living rooms, bedrooms, closets, or dining rooms.
4. Offices - custom glass shelves can create a modern workspace, whether it is in your home or business.
5. Restaurants and Bars - Custom glass shelves are a great choice for your business, especially bars and restaurants. They're easy to keep clean and are durable enough for heavy use.
The edge opions of tempered glass:
For the glass edges, we can make the Flat polished edges, Pencil polished edges, Bevel edges, Ogee Edges, Triple pencil edges, Triple Ogee edges, Long Ogee edges, Convex Edges.
Why choose us?
Tsing Glass' advantage
1.We can manufacture all kinds of glass to meet your different demands.
2.8 years' manufacturing experience.
3.Six production lines to make sure of on time delivery, products will be shipped out within 15 days after deposit or L/C.
4.Tsing Glass ensures that you will receive the exact high quality glass you want at the most competitive prices.
5.All the products are manufactured according to ISO9001 and AUSTRALIA AS/NZS 2208 and Issued by SAI Global AMK 40195 certificate, to make sure of perfect quality.
6.Dockside warehousing in 3 of China's top 5 container ports ensures convenient loading and rapid delivery of Rider Glass.
7.Wide assortment of colors and customization options make it even easier to make all your glass purchasing decisions from one supplier.
8.We give each customer personalized, professional, and dedicated service.
9.From order to delivery to after sales service, our devoted team of experienced sales professionals is always available to give prompt replies and service.
10.No matter the requirement, at TSING Glass we are always at your service.
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q. What the your glass package ? Are they safe ?
Answer :Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave . The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 23 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading.
Q. What is your payment term ?
Answer : Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance ,70% after get the copy of B/L .
If your glass quantity is less, we want to TT 100% . You can payment By T/T, L/C at sight.
Q. Can you supply a free samples ?
Answer: yes, if you want us to provide big size sample according to your requirements, you should pay the cost of production.