Flat Polished Tempered Glass
Tempered glass shelves Made by tempered glass or annealed glass, tempered glass is recommended. 1. Glass Option Color: Clear float , frosted printing, low iron, Patterned glass 2. Thickness: 1/4", 5/16" , 3/8", 1/2" (6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm) 3. Shape: Rectangular, 1/4 circle,...
What is tempered glass?
Tempered glass belongs to safety glass. Toughened glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form compressive stress on the glass surface. When the glass bears external forces, it first offsets the surface stress, thus improving the bearing capacity and strengthening the glass itself against wind pressure, cold and heat, impact and so on..
variety of species
Tempered glass is divided into plane tempered glass and curved tempered glass according to the shape.
Generally, there are 12 types of plane tempered glass with thickness of 3.4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7.6. 8, 9.2, 11, 12, 15 and 19mm. There are 8 kinds of surface toughened glass thickness: 3.4, 4.5, 5.5, 7.6, 9.2, 11, 15, and 19mm. The specific thickness after processing depends on the equipment and technology of each manufacturer. But curved (that is, curved) tempered glass has a maximum radian limit for each thickness. R, R is the radius.
2 tempered glass can be divided into flat and curved tempered glass according to its appearance.
3Tempered glass is divided into excellent and qualified products according to its flatness. Excellent tempered glass for automobile windshield; Qualified products are used for architectural decoration.
Range of application
With the continuous update of product type and processing technology, the application range of tempered glass is becoming more and more extensive. Usually tempered glass can be used in the following industries:
1. Architecture, building templates, decoration industry (e.g., doors and Windows, curtain wall, interior decoration, etc.)
2. Furniture manufacturing industry (glass tea table, furniture supporting)
3. Household appliances manufacturing industry (TV set, oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, etc.)
4. Electronics, instrument industry (mobile phone, MP3, MP4, clock and other digital products)
5. Automobile manufacturing industry (automobile windshield, etc.)
6. Household goods industry (glass cutting board, etc.)
7. Special industries (military glass).